Polish!

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Critter Crazy, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Critter Crazy

Critter Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2007
    Binghamton, NY
    Okay, well my babies are 5 weeks old today, and the differences between my Buff laced ppolish are stunning! LOL!! So I am hoping the differences are because of Sex, and not health. So what do you think??

I am pretty sure this one is Female?
    [​IMG]

And this one is Male?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here they are together. The One I think is a male, seems to have more of a Mohawk, than a full crest. we have been calling Him/her Mr. T!! LOL!!
    [​IMG]

So Do you think my guess is right???

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  2. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    They are adorable! Sorry I can't help you with the sexes.. I just had to comment on how cute they are! I think I need to get to the country and FAST! I feel the addict itch coming on.... me thinks me needs some polish chicks! [​IMG]

3. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    I would say that your guesses are correct!! Adorable birds!

4. DouglasPeeps

DouglasPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2008
    Colorado
    I don't know what they are either, but they are so cute! There is something about polish chicks that puts a huge smile on my face! [​IMG]

5. Critter Crazy

Critter Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2007
    Binghamton, NY
    Thanks guys!! He he he he!! They are just too cute!! I just adore them!! If my guesses are correct, it works out great, as I wanted a boy! he would have the Buff laced polish hen, and my White crested black polish hen! Sweet![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by