political predation (graphic)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ivan3, Oct 28, 2008.

1. ivan3

ivan3 spurredon Premium Member

Jan 27, 2007
    BOCOMO
    Received this bit of instant Americana in the mail yesterday. I will not reveal which party sent it, or the putative `fox' revealed on the flip side of the glossy. What I will say is that I'm tired of being hunted down by all intellectually scrofulous volpines and their attempts to do me good by doing me in (foxes warning me about foxes...).

Hen doesn't look much impressed, does she?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  2. seedcorn

seedcorn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2007
    NE. IN
    I'll go you one, tonight my local REMC called to ask for donations to a certain party............political that is, not a parteeeeeeeeeee

No wonder my electric bill goes up when they use their time to campaign for politicians.

3. ivan3

Jan 27, 2007
    BOCOMO
    Sounds like the REMC folks ought to get out a repair truck and fix that short between their earphones...

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I seem to be getting phone calls from the opposite party that I am registered with ALOT lately. Hey, I live in California - for better or for worse I think the state is pretty much voting democrat. Why pester me???

5. chickenannie

chickenannie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    No offense, but that ad is kind of insulting in its' use of children's storytale characters. Aren't politics about getting informed about issues? Not about animal analogies.

6. ivan3

Jan 27, 2007
    BOCOMO
    Aren't politics about getting informed about issues? Not about animal analogies.

Dreamer.

"No one in this world has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby."

H.L. Menken​

7. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    poor chicken lol

8. 12 Acres

12 Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2008
    Oak Harbor, OH
    Personally I love getting all the free ferret bedding the political parties have been sending me in the mail!

9. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Hey, me too! [​IMG]

10. ivan3

Jan 27, 2007
    BOCOMO
    12 Acres wrote: Personally I love getting all the free ferret bedding the political parties have been sending me in the mail!

Actually, it was this thread that inspired me to post the recyclable scree above :

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=99936&p=3

Lord, improvisational utility management, I do love it so [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by