1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Political Scandals

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by equinelyn, Jun 7, 2011.

1. equinelyn

equinelyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    Southern York County
    What is up with all these politicial public scandals going crazy in the media? Lies and cheating.
    And why can't these guys keep their [​IMG] in their pants!!!!!!

The latest is Will Weiner's Sexting Scandal. And accidentally posting a close up of his underwear(with something poking through) on twitter.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  2. perolane

perolane Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2010
    Louisiana
    Being a jerk is a requirement...see the "I Want To Be A Politician" handbook. [​IMG]

3. adyhart1

adyhart1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2010
    Waco, TX
    Its a thing with men of "power!" The women he sent that message to was on the news this morning. 26 years old, didn't even know the guy he just sent her a picture! I feel bad for all these wives....

4. dutchhollow

dutchhollow Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2008
    SW IA
    It has always been that way, now with the media, they just get caught more.

5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Ugh! Paybacks are coming to them when due!

6. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Yeah, this goes way back, think the Kennedy's, Chappaquiddick, etc. But now with stupid twitter, facebook, etc., it's just so much easier to get caught.

As to "why"... I don't know, I guess I can't argue the power theory. Politicians *in general* are a strange breed.

7. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Quote:Yeah, this goes way back, think the Kennedy's, Chappaquiddick, etc. But now with stupid twitter, facebook, etc., it's just so much easier to get caught.

As to "why"... I don't know, I guess I can't argue the power theory. Politicians *in general* are a strange breed.

I agree and sometimes they think they are "above" others in society.

8. FourPawz

FourPawz Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2010
    Virginia
    Anyone taking bets on how long this thread lasts before lockdown?
    [​IMG]

9. Two Creeks Farm

Two Creeks Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2011
    Hedgesville, WV
    Wait for another 20 years when the current crop of folks who live on forums.Fb and twitter join the ranks of politicians.........

What gets me is the moron who just sent that image to whomever(latest scandal)....you havent got the sense god gave a grape!

10. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Quote:As long we behave ourselves and just being funny, it won't lockdown. If it starts up as a slingfest, there is a problem.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by