POLL: What Other Animals Do You Raise?

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by PotatoChicken, Oct 14, 2012.

1. I don't have chickens-I keep other poultry (Geese,Pheasants, ect.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cattle

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Horses

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Swine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Goats

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Sheep

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Dogs (Check if You Breed Them)

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Cats (Same as Above)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Rabbits

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  10. Small Animals

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  11. Exotic (Reptiles, Cage Birds, ect.)

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  12. Other (Emu, Elk, Bigfoot, ect.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PotatoChicken

PotatoChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Idaho
    I wasn't sure were to post this but, I thought it is kind of like a game. So, anyway, I was thinking how I am about to get rabbits and I want to know who else has other animals (and I'm sure there are many). This 'chicken farm' is turning into a chicken, duck, pheasant, rabbit and dwarf goat farm. If you want write a little description of your farm, its pleasantries and its annoyances. If there something that's not on the list, post it and tell about it. So.....Poll On! (I am going to leave this poll running indefinitely)

2. I put cattle because my family raises them, and I will (most likely) end up running the ranch someday. :)

I also have one horse that lives at my grandparent's that I train and ride and show and such.

Goats are my main "other animal" though. I used to have rabbits, but they figured out how to open up their cages, so we let them just run around the yard during the day and something ended up eating them. :( They lived outside for like 2 years though, and I'm sure they were much happier than in their cages. I'm hoping to get some Dutch does soon though. [​IMG]

3. PotatoChicken

PotatoChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Idaho
    Dutch is a small breed- I'm going for french lops, an absolutly huge rabbit. Maybe I should reconsider......[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by