Polston Baby Picture Update!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by tplummer, Jan 7, 2011.

1. tplummer

tplummer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2009
    Salisbury, NC
    These are pictures of the Polston babies I posted in November. They are now 9 and 11 weeks old. These were taken on 1-7-11

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    [​IMG] Wow, looking good fast!!

3. tplummer

Jun 16, 2009
    Salisbury, NC
    I know. We are so excited about these birds. The best thing is, he just gave them to us. His birds sell as pullets and cockerels at around $400 each. We are so lucky. Thanks for the compliment.

4. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

So beautfiul! [​IMG]

5. Ms.FuzzyButts

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    Quote:You are lucky... Does that mean you'll sell me a pullet for pretty close to free.... [​IMG] [​IMG] I wasn't planning to show in Morganton, but I would if I could get one of those! I am joking.. Unless you would. Then in that case, I am not joking. Never hurts to ask, right? I'll bug your DD for one. She wants eggs from my buffs..

6. tplummer

Jun 16, 2009
    Salisbury, NC
    We are trying to get into the buff. I will have to look at yours as well. I do have others wanting any we decide to get rid of, which I doubt will be any. LOL. I am getting some babies from my Jack Ferguson pen, though. I might have some for sale or trade then.

7. Ms.FuzzyButts

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    Quote:I have some on my facebook.. Tell her to show you Tanya's profile.. and I just posted some of the same photos in the silkie thread yesterday.. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=297632&p=156 I think this is the link directly to to page it's on.. Just my buff cockerel in the photo.. I don't have any photos of my only buff girl... Stupid hawk got the best one I had.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  8. tplummer

Jun 16, 2009
    Salisbury, NC
    I did not realize you were Tanya. Cheyenne talks about you alot. I am going to look at them now.

9. Ms.FuzzyButts

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
  10. Ms.FuzzyButts

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    Quote:Yeah, I was hoping we would get to meet at the Jefferson show in Georgia.. But I didn't enter.. I am going to wait and go to the one in Newnan. It is bigger and a little closer. Plus I didn't want to go to Georgia twice, back to back. Jefferson is only about 5 hours for me, but still didnt' want to put my birds through that.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by