pom pups available 1 male 2 females and adult in VA can ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by animalcrazy31, Sep 13, 2009.

1. animalcrazy31

animalcrazy31 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 23, 2009
    VA
    I have three pom pups available one male and two female. The first one a solid black male pup that was born fri and will be ready Nov 6th or so could possabley go oct 30th. Iam excepting a deposit to hold him till hes ready. His mom is soild black the dad is soild white. He will also be AKC reg hes $200 with out papers or $300 with them.the second is a female shes 6 months old soild black she 200 without papers or 350 with her akc.then i have a choclate and tan female shes 6 months old shes 200 with out papers or 350 with them Next is a black and tan adult shes 2 years old house broke crate trained and very loving she loves attion shes 250 with out papers 400 with her akc papers.I can ship them weather permitting at buyers cost and can also deliver to a few states for a fee

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  2. animalcrazy31

Aug 23, 2009
    VA
    edited to add 2 to the list

3. FluffyColor

FluffyColor Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    Hmmmm......I want a new dog but tha's a lot of money........[​IMG] No offense but my parents are very strict about money.I'm interested in your puppies though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. tharrell

tharrell Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2008
    Colorado Springs
    Quote:That's not alot of money for a well bred dog. You should be more considerate of the poster.

5. FluffyColor

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    Quote:That's not alot of money for a well bred dog. You should be more considerate of the poster.

It's just......what?How am I being inconsiderate?All I said is that my parents are strict about money.But I want a new dog and have my own money.I'll put aside some of my owm money and try to convince my mom and dad to put out the rest.

6. animalcrazy31

Aug 23, 2009
    VA
  7. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Snow is just georgous. I didn't even know Poms came in white. I hope you are able to sell the little guys to good homes!

8. animalcrazy31

Aug 23, 2009
    VA
    yep they come in all colors [​IMG] the adult female now has a pending sale the pups have had there prices lowered.

9. FluffyColor

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!What have you lowered the price to?I........NEED........THAT......................DOG!AWWWWWWWWW!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by