pomerian goose

tileman@prodigBird Raiser

Songster
11 Years
Sep 10, 2008
i am intrested in getting some pomerian geese. Do any have them.(not for sale though) How much room so they take up. Breeding pen sizes. Noise level. Any other info. I already have some white sebastopols and they are pretty noisey. It is fine them talking but once they see a birds flying by like a crow or a hawk they let off a loud scream. Just did not know if the pomerians where like that or quieter. What are some quiet breeds.

I've never heard of a quiet goose--don't get me wrong--there's LOTS I have never heard of! I am anxiously waiting to see what the answer is!
smile.png

I have african, giant dewlap and gray saddleback pomeranian. The african are so noisey, they drive me carzy sometimes, the poms are very quiet, never really hear too much from them unless its feeding time or they have babies and the dewlaps are so quiet, I have to look for them cause I never hear anything from them. They are young, never laid eggs yet so Im waiting to see if they change after they lay eggs and have babies. ...............

Back
Top Bottom