Pool hog (video)

Going Bhonkers

Songster
7 Years
Apr 12, 2012
SW Florida
Just wanted to share a little vid I took of April & Nine today at their pools. Nine (gander) is a little bratty-pants and likes to claim both pools; he'll leave the one he's in to get into the pool April is in just to kick her out. He and April do this little routine of going from pool to pool.
In time for the holiday season, April & Nine stop battling over pools and learn that sharing is caring.

(its just too bad that they'll forget this the next time their pools get a fresh water change
roll.png
)

Edited to add: Sorry for the grainy picture, I took the vid on my phone. It looked WAY better in a smaller player on my computer.

Last edited:
That is so cute. I love your pool set up, what are the pools" cement mixing tubs? ?

They're 55 gallon tubs. A lot of commercial places use them for different uses, some are sold as rain barrels. We got ours from a car wash place (they were used to store the soap) and just cut one in half and sanded down the edges. My mom had the idea of digging a hole in the grass and putting the barrel halves inside, so it would be easier for the geese to get in. Some people have them above ground and put steps.

They're 55 gallon tubs. A lot of commercial places use them for different uses, some are sold as rain barrels. We got ours from a car wash place (they were used to store the soap) and just cut one in half and sanded down the edges. My mom had the idea of digging a hole in the grass and putting the barrel halves inside, so it would be easier for the geese to get in. Some people have them above ground and put steps.
What a great idea, I have a 55 gal barrel sitting waiting for my dh to set up to catch rain water, I think I have changed my mind on it's purpose now though.

Back
Top Bottom