Poop pic.... Is this normal?

She is drinking but I'm not sure if its as much as she should be. She does not seem too terribly interested in much. Granted right now it is a little after her bedtime. I got some nutri drench at tractor supply too and gave her a few drops of it.

Its pushing about 2 hours past my bedtime now and i am running on fumes lol. I think i am about to shower and hit the hay... I might get up early and dose everyone else before work.... not sure what to do about the tylan or the tetracycline. I will go mix PJ's up some of the sulfa and put it in her water bowl. does it need to be made fresh daily?? I hate to throw that much out she will never drink a gallon. unless it can go in the fridge and be good still. sorry i am so full of questions. thank you again so much for the help

This was Monday night ^

This morning^

This morning ^

I am no expert, but it seems like we may be getting a little better? Doesn't have that mucous look to it anymore, still watery.

Also, she has not been eating her normal food worth a poop. I have been trying to entice her to eat by dicing up small bits of veggies/pasta etc. Last night I got her to eat quite a good amount of mealworms, and as bad as this sounds, some diced up chicken... she picked around everything and ate just the chicken, very little veggies and pasta (I just kinda diced up what we had for dinner last night). I am also giving her Nutri-Drench. Is there any harm in feeding her this stuff? I figured it was protein and she is getting vitamins and everything else she would need from the nutri-drench. Figured eating something was better than nothing.

I mixed the sulfa in her water, she wasn't really drinking, so I replaced her waterer with a poultry nipple and she seems to be drinking a lot more. She really likes that poultry nipple.

How long does food usually stay in their crop? She still had a small amount of food in her crop this morning. Not hard, not mushy.

She seems to be feeling better. Her poop does not smell nearly as bad as it did Monday, but its still pretty stanky.

Oh yeah... and I made up half a gallon of the sulfa, put it in the fridge.... do I need to make fresh daily, or will being in the fridge work? She likes it fresh out of the fridge too, i guess the cold water feels good going down!

Back
Top Bottom