Poop, poop, and more poop!

yuckyuck.gif

If they can get to your vehicles, get ready for a new paint job. Chicken poop will eat paint.
I have just convinced myself that I like chicken poop. Chicken poop is my friend.

"May the poop be with you." Obi-Wan Klucknobi

Fred's Hens :

As adults, their poop will be HUGE. Does that help?
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
If you allow them access to your yard, the good news is it will be everywhere; on your walks, porches, decks and lawn? There will hardly be a square foot that doesn't have nice land mine. But at least your shoes and rugs at the back door will also match.

You'll need a genuine manure management plan to dispose of the pooped litter of 24 chickens. It may well approach 1/2 ton per year.
Hope I've genuinely encouraged you.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
The truth will set you free.

OMG!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
That is SO TRUE!
lol.png

I can't wait to get me some chickie poop and make a biiiiiiig garden with tasty veggies. It may be stinky, but at least it can come in handy, and you'll always have more than enough
wink.png

We also keep chicken shoes at the back door.
roll.png
I don't use sandals though because my roosters think human toes are fun to pull. On the up side, I do have one that will not poop while you are holding him or in the house. I didn't train him to only go on the ground but it makes life a lot easier. I wonder if this is common.
idunno.gif

Well only one good thing out of this, at least they are pooping, if they weren't you would be posting, "Why won't they poop" and then have real issues... Better to be pooping then not at all... Think of it this way, they are some Healthy little critters by pooping.......
thumbsup.gif

Your doing something right..

The good news is if you are a gardener... you'd going to have some amazing compost!!!!
big_smile.png

I would clean the brooder and run right out to dump that golden poo right into the pile. Now everyone is grown and the poo got bigger. I have happy tomatoes!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom