Poor Lucy’s face :-(

kattfink

Songster
Jul 4, 2019
VIC, AUSTRALIA
EE0D75D9-5CAB-4B91-9445-1A473BA4DD01.jpeg
568A17F9-B962-4967-A112-73F8760917B0.jpeg
D803D6F0-82F7-4ECF-88E3-CFBE0C64A16A.jpeg
My poor Lucy still looks terrible. I keep the bully who has done this to her separately. When she gets the chance she runs at Lucy and attacks her face!!! What can I do to help her feathers grow back? She is now the funniest looking girl

I tried to get the blue “paint” but can’t find it. I don’t understand why the one chicken has it in for her. The other 2 are fine. Yes, we are going to re-home Mavis... shame she’s such a great layer! But Lucy comes 1st- I feel terrible I didn’t do it sooner. But is anyone going to want a dominant feisty hen?

Eggs around her face!!!??? Where? What do they look like? Ewwwww :-(
They attach to the feather shaft. If you see the white build up on the feathers near her face you can see them. You will likely see them around her vent as well. You can treat her will DE or seven dust, or something similar.

They attach to the feather shaft. If you see the white build up on the feathers near her face you can see them. You will likely see them around her vent as well. You can treat her will DE or seven dust, or something similar.

THANKYOU SO MUCH!!! I had no idea! I need to get someone to check her over for me... I just don’t know anything about chickens! The other 3 are so perfect looking, strong with shiny feathers. Then there’s Lucy

Back
Top Bottom