Poor Parenting

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Jan 9, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

2. conroy

conroy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    7-9 mins for a 2 year old to walk approx. 3/4 of a mile? I don't think so. I bet this little one was wondering around outside for a while. What a shame. Unfortunately, this happens alot but usually the child is found before something like this has happened. My husband is a police officer and he has come home quite a few time with stories of toddlers leaving the house in the middle of the night. Personally I don't get it!!! I have had 3 kids and when they would wake up and start walking around I would be up in a flash. My youngest is 8 and I still wake up at every little sound. Hopefully that little one didn't suffer. So sad.....

3. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Poor kid. That family is ruined now. (Not that it wasn't before...)

4. RickiHupp

RickiHupp Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Newark, Ohio
    PSHHHH
    My son would go out in the night, let the chickens out spray paint the house, throw eggs at the windows then come back in a go to bed [​IMG]

5. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Here's your sign!!!!! [​IMG]

I am a light sleeper too, I cannot imagine that! Well i guess if she was drunk, she was probably passed out cold too. LORDIE some people should just not be allowed to raise children.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
  6. Nikki28

Nikki28 David Bowie is my co-pilot

Dec 15, 2008
    Could you imagine being the motorist that hit him? UGH...

Hopefully the baby didn't feel any pain. [​IMG]

7. RickiHupp

RickiHupp Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Newark, Ohio
    I should have read the article BEFORE i posted [​IMG]

8. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Quote:Open mouth, insert foot...

9. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

it's ok Rikki! That smack was not for you it was for the mom! I had a friend that her son sleep walked and she had to put a lock at the top of the door high enough that he could not reach it or he would be halfway down the street. he was quiet too!

10. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

when it first happened, one car pulled over to get the child and THEN the car struck the child. I can't imagine being either one of those two.... My son got outside a few times when he was that age, but I always woke right up - something in me. He did do fingerpaiting on the side of the house at midnight with his poo..... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by