RosieBright

Hatching
Nov 30, 2018
I’ve got a poorly chick who’s roughly 6 weeks now. To start with he became quite lazy but was still eating and drinking just not as much, he had blood in his poo also so after advice I treated him for coocidosis, he still has 2 days left of the course but is worse than ever today. Always sleeping, hardly moving, lost balance, lost a lot of weight, not interested in food or water (have been trying to hand feed him) puffing feathers, wings down, strange watery poop and just not himself at all. He has become a bit of a favourite so I am desperate to save him although I recognise he may not have much time left any help would be appreciated (see pics)

You might get more responses on the ER forum. I'm going to move your thread over there, hope your little one is better soon!

I’ve got a poorly chick who’s roughly 6 weeks now. To start with he became quite lazy but was still eating and drinking just not as much, he had blood in his poo also so after advice I treated him for coocidosis, he still has 2 days left of the course but is worse than ever today. Always sleeping, hardly moving, lost balance, lost a lot of weight, not interested in food or water (have been trying to hand feed him) puffing feathers, wings down, strange watery poop and just not himself at all. He has become a bit of a favourite so I am desperate to save him although I recognise he may not have much time left any help would be appreciated (see pics)

Back
Top Bottom