Porcelain D'uccle Chicks, & Standard Silkie Chick for sale in Michigan.

MysteryChicken

Preserving Gamefowl, 1 Variety At a Time🇮🇳🇺🇸
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
May 31, 2018
Tawas City, Michigan
Hello, I have 4 Porcelain D'uccle chicks, & a Largefowl Silkie chick available. I can't keep the Bantams the coop is maxed out. I think the Silkie would make a good addition to someone else's flock.

Chicks are $2.50 per chick. The total price for all 5 is $12.50.

For more information for location for pick up PM me, I can't ship birds.

Here's the LF Silkie next to a Porcelain D'uccle, & Orpington chick for size comparison.
20210507_091613.jpg
20210507_091738.jpg

Would you be able to shipped fertile eggs instead of the birds, since you have the trio?
I'm really low on money right now, so shipping anything is out of the question, & I would have to have the pair penned up for 3 weeks to get fertile eggs just from them. Local pick up is the only preferred way.

I'm really low on money right now, so shipping anything is out of the question, & I would have to have the pair penned up for 3 weeks to get fertile eggs just from them. Local pick up is the only preferred way.
That sucks, I live in New Hampshire so I'm not able to pick them up! I'll pay for the eggs and shipping though, but I understand if it's just not possible.

That sucks, I live in New Hampshire so I'm not able to pick them up! I'll pay for the eggs and shipping though, but I understand if it's just not possible.
Yes, it does stink. My dad has to help me get chicken feed now, since I'm not receiving my monthly SSI.

I'll think about it.

Back
Top Bottom