1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Porcelain D'Uccles? WY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cherndon712, Feb 1, 2009.

1. cherndon712

cherndon712 Songster

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    Does anyone have eggs? Looking for a dozen or so! Thanks!

2. i was just on ebay earilier today and saw some hatching eggs. Tried to post a link and it was too long. Do a search on "4 Belgain Bearded Porecelain Bantam hatching eggs".

(Looks like they misspelled Belgian.) [​IMG]

Oh wait, here is the item number: 260354908488

3. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    Read it carefully. I read one the other day and they weren't d'uccle [​IMG]

4. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    What else could they be but D'Uccle?

I though Belgan Bearded was D'Uccle....looks like they ran out of space for more words.

Photos look like D'uccles.

5. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    I am not saying on that exact one, I haven't even looked at it, I am saying I saw one that did say belgian bearded porcelain but it wasn't a d'uccle. Don't know why they listed it that way but I guess saying mixed mutt that looks like belgian bearded porcelain d'uccle doesn't sound as good, lol.

6. i noticed the ad because i'm looking for Belgian d'Anvers, so the (misspelled) word Belgian caught my eye. i can't find d'anvers anywhere - no eggs, no birds. i have one teeny Quail Bearded Belgian d'Anver hen living in our living room, looking for a buddy.

7. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX

8. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    I never buy just 4 eggs.

9. Amy - i was tempted to bid on those. They look like very pretty birds. i just bought a pair of Mille Fleur d'Uccles and was wondering what would happen if one breed one color to the other.

10. I may have some this spring. I only have a pair which is for sale--so if they do not sell, I'll have them. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by