Porcelain Isabelle Silkie eggs 10+ any extra

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AHappychick, Oct 22, 2010.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    From my F2 generation I am offering 10 eggs from my Porcelain Isabelle project pen which is a nice lav roo over 4 buff/lav split hens . My bators and brooders are full and I am very pleased with the offspring. I will also add any eggs that may be laid from my PI pair from George M. The lav roo I am using was sired by my PI roo and the buff splits came from Brens lav roo and buffs from sundownwaterfowl. Some pics of them are below.

Eggs will be packaged VERY well and ship out the Monday following this auction. My hatch rate this week and last week was excellent and fertility is very high I would estimate about 85% of my chicks developed and hatched. you may still get a split or off color from an egg it does not always happen but sometimes I do get one. they are certaily an interesting color though and usually have enourmous vaulted sculls and huge crests.

PI juvenile from same eggs as for sale now sorry she is so dirty she was just drinking water when I grabbed her for pic and it had been raining that morning. she is all clean now lol

I will be adding new pics this week
    [​IMG]

Parents

[​IMG]

Buff lav split
    [​IMG]

roo
    [​IMG]

PI pair from George M
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

newly hatched PI chicks Some lavs and splits in the brooder as well.

[​IMG]

pi chick
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    You almost persuade me to pull out my bator!

3. tobin123

tobin123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2009
    fountaintown,indiana
    [​IMG] i bet they go up up and away out of my price range

4. AHappychick

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    the title is wrong it is just PI eggs

5. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    What can we expect the babies to look like? I know it's a project and I'm pretty ignorant about silkies, other than I want some. Thanks so much! Nancy

6. AHappychick

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    Quote:hopefuly like the chick I am holding in pic some look lavender until they feather out, and I do get these beautiful red ones sometimes I have yet to figure out who trows them but they always have the hugest top knot I have ever seen lol there is one in the back right corner of the brooder if you look hard.

7. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Thanks....Really pretty, so nice!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by