Porcelain Silkie Breeder Pair PU ONLY IN PA!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rilly10, Jun 17, 2011.

1. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    I am offering a breeder trio of Porcelain silkies. The roo and first hen are perfect, the second hen has a curled toe (I did not notice at hatch or I would have corrected it with a shoe) but she has NOT passed it on to any of her babies. I need to make room or else they would not be for sale. Please be aware porcelains are still a work in progress, so you may not hatch 100% porcelain chicks, however almost all I have hatched have been porcelain, or lavender.

PICK UP ONLY IN POTTSTOWN PA 19465. No shipping.

Porcelain Silkie Hen
    [​IMG]
    Porcelain Silkie Roo
    [​IMG]
    Trio (second hen in back)
    [​IMG]

2. NewToFarming

NewToFarming Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Millersburg, PA
    Dang! I would love to but I just had to fork out $1000 to have my new car fixed today!!!! Only had it a month!!! MAybe next time! [​IMG]

3. rilly10

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Oh man that stinks! I hate when stuff like that happens! These are the last of my porcelains...I am cutting back to just Lavender and BBS pens now that my BLRW's are growing up. I need more coops lol!

4. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Its a good thing you wont ship lol... I have always loved that girl! She is jsut so pretty!

5. rilly10

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Thanks Jen! She is STUNNING! I just majorly need to downsize [​IMG] I am shocked they have not been snatched up already!

6. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    Why must you torture me so T.T

7. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Quote:I am surprised too but I bet it's bc you can't ship right now. Other wise I am sure they would have done been gone!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by