1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Porcelain Silkie Cockerel - Catdance Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kelar, Oct 6, 2011.

1. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Offering for your consideration is this very nice porcelain Silkie cockerel. He is approximately 8 months old and is from a straight porcelain to porcelain breeding. He has beautiful color & gorgeous type. His comb is a little on the large side, but is the proper type & color. All 5 toes on each foot; could use better separation of 4th and 5th toes. He comes from an NPIP certified and AI tested clean flock & was vaccinated for Marek's Disease at hatch. He will be wormed, bathed and trimmed before shipping and will be shipped to you express in a new USPS approved shipping box with fruit and vegies to keep him hydrated during his trip. Please email or pm me with any questions & thank you for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    He is gorgeous!!! If I hadn't of chosen to go with Partridge, I would have to have him.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  3. curious1969

curious1969 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2011
    Northwest Montana
    He is gorgeous! My last order of your eggs are hatching today [​IMG] can't wait to see what pops out [​IMG]

4. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    I set mine and I am super excited! This boy sure is gorgeous and tempting.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by