Porcelain Silkie Cockerel PQ or Project - Catdance Silkies

kelar

Songster
9 Years
May 22, 2010
yacolt
UP for your consideration is this lovely F2 generation porcelain cockerel. He is gorgeous, but unfortunately, has only 4 toes on one foot. I normally sell these DQ birds locally to non- breeder homes, but this boy is so nice otherwise, it's possible someone will want to use him in a porcelain project or just as a very beautiful yard ornament. He has beautiful type - a nice full crest, short back, lovely cushion, abundant leg feathering, nice comb & very fluffy beard and muffs. He was vaccinated for Marek's Disease at hatch and comes from an NPIP certifed and AI tested clean flock. He will come to you bathed and bug free in a new shipping box. Payment is via paypal at auction's end. Please do not bid if your weather is too hot for shipping! Here in the pacific northwest, we are having a cool and wet spring, and I will probably be able to ship for another month or so, but I will not jeopardize the safety of the birds if the weather is too warm at either end. Please email or pm with any questions and thank you for looking.
(He was a bit dirty in these pics, but will be cleaned up before going to his new home!)

That is one gorgeous yard ornament!
love.gif
Love how your birds all pose for their photo shoots!

Thanks! He is one pretty boy. Hard to take a bad picture when they love to show off like this one does:)

Back
Top Bottom