Porcelain Thread (Isabel Inclusive) ALL BREEDS

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by PureFluff, Jul 19, 2010.

1. PureFluff

PureFluff Out Of The Brooder

Jul 10, 2010
    Otis, ORE
    Post pictures of your buff lavender-diluted patterns, best known as Porcelain concerning the breed of d'uccles.

[​IMG]
    Image found through Google.

I'm sure I am not the only one who would love to hear and see the products of porcelain-type experiments and projects, please share with your fellow man your offspring of such adventures, even if you won't give us the secrets to your success. ♥

I will update this front page as I obtain more information concerning the porcelain genetics.
    If you sell PORCELAIN, LAVENDER, or MILLE FLEUR eggs or chicks of any breed, please tell me and I would love to link you somehow!!

PORCELAIN x PORCELAIN = PORCELAIN
    PORCELAIN x MILLE FLEUR = MILLE FLEUR split to LAVENDER
    MILLE FLEUR x MILLE FLEUR = MILLE FLEUR
    PORCELAIN x MILLE FLEUR split to LAVENDER = ½ MILLE FLEUR split to LAVENDER + ½ PORCELAIN
    MILLE FLEUR x MILLE FLEUR split to LAVENDER = ½ MILLE FLEUR + ½ MILLE FLEUR split to LAVENDER
    MILLE FLEUR split to LAVENDER x MILLE FLEUR split to LAVENDER = ½ MILLE FLEUR split to LAVENDER + ¼ MILLE FLEUR + ¼ PORCELAIN

Can't wait to see your porcelains!!!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  2. Trophamus

Trophamus Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2010
    Nottingham, UK
    I have a porcelain sablepoot cockerel that i have had for a while [​IMG] [​IMG] this picture is really old, he has grown into a 'proper' cockerel since then [​IMG]

3. catwalk

catwalk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2009
    I was going to make porcelain bantam Cochins, with lavender and millies, but all I had in those varieties were boys, and the only hens were black. Too much space and too much time for that starting point! I sold the boys locally, and I hope to see what he's done with them in a year or two!

4. teddiliza

teddiliza Chillin' With My Peeps

I have porcelain d'uccles. I LOVE them! They've slowed down for the summer, but I may have more eggs this fall for people's incubators. I think they are so gorgeous.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. PureFluff

PureFluff Out Of The Brooder

Jul 10, 2010
    Otis, ORE
    What beautiful birds!!!

I am interested in creating a porcelain breed using lacing instead of mille fleur/mottled patterning.

I just love that coloring. So soft and pastel. ♥

6. stout farms

stout farms New Egg

Oct 15, 2014
    hello I'm looking to buy a porcelain d'uccle rooster for my wife. do you have any to sell or know anyone that does? please email me [email protected]. I will give a good price if they are top quality fowl. I prefer a mature rooster.

7. carrieb62

carrieb62 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2013
    Since you said all breeds... will this help? [​IMG] Porcelain Silver Duckwing OEGB
    I'm working on a breeding project now and I can't wait for spring [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ChicKat and Ida Brown like this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by