Portland Oregon Peeps!

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by pdxblossom, Jul 24, 2010.

1. pdxblossom

pdxblossom Out Of The Brooder

Jul 11, 2010
    Pacific Northwest
    Today's Groupon Coupon (www.groupon.com) in the Portland area is 50% off purchases at the Urban Farm Store on Belmont. So you pay $10 for a $20 coupon/certificate to use at the store. Urban Farm Store has feed, chickens, coops, chicken supplies and other farm/garden supplies. I really enjoy shopping there - the staff is really helpful.

I know, it sounds like a commercial, but I'm really just a very happy customer. The Groupon does have a purchase limit of one per person, but you can buy certificates to gift for other people. I had my DH and two friends buy "gifts" for me this morning so I will have $80 worth of coupons for $40. Yippeee!!

You can visit the Urban Farm Store site at www.urbanfarmstore.com . . . also, today is Portland's Tour de Coop. You can tour 25 East PDX coops and it benefits Growing Gardens. For more info go to www.growing-gardens.org

Have a great day wherever you are!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. MakNugget

MakNugget Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    Portland, OR
    I second the Urban Farm Store. I get everything there including the chicks, and have no complaints other than closing at 6pm, lol.

3. pdxblossom

pdxblossom Out Of The Brooder

Jul 11, 2010
    Pacific Northwest
    Their closing early has saved me a lot of money! [​IMG]

4. MakNugget

MakNugget Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    Portland, OR
    LOL, I guess that is true for me as well!

It's still too close, and far too convenient for me to swing by after work though, gosh darn it. [​IMG]

I try REALLY hard not to come home with more babies every time I go for a supply run.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by