Portland Oregon Tour de Coops is Today!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by pdxblossom, Jul 24, 2010.

1. pdxblossom

pdxblossom Out Of The Brooder

Jul 11, 2010
    Pacific Northwest
    The awesome Tour de Coops is today. You can visit 25 East PDX coops, talk with chicken people and enjoy the sunshine! For more information go to www.growing-gardens.com

Also, if you are in PDX you might want to check out today's Groupon Coupon for PDX www.groupon.com . . . it's a great deal!

[​IMG]

2. foxinachickenhouse

foxinachickenhouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2010
    Oregon
    I can't go today [​IMG] but I hope you'll report on it. My question is...are there coops on the tour housing more than 3 birds? Basically, any lawbreakers on the tour? Also, any roosters on the tour? Have fun!

3. pdxblossom

pdxblossom Out Of The Brooder

Jul 11, 2010
    Pacific Northwest
    There are coops with more than three birds - people who have gone through the permit process with the city. Luckily, I'm right across the river and we can have as many hens as we like. As long as the neighbors don't complain. As for the roosters, maybe they'll put 'em in a dress so nobody notices! [​IMG]

I'm not actually sure I can go today because I've been called into work. But fingers crossed!

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Please take lots of pics! I've always wanted to go on something like that and it's never a good time! LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by