Possible cockeral.. Bantam chick.

2 many chickens

Crowing
Jan 14, 2017
Not the best of photos but they never sit still. Here's one I feel is a cockerel.. look at the redness? They are almost 5 weeks old.
20180421_004443.jpg
and here's another..
20180421_004505.jpg

And one of the gang.. just for fun lol
20180418_225810.jpg
I have 2 one year old EE roos but for the life of me I can't remember what they looked like as young ones.

#2, the single comb bird with dark feathers coming in at the breast, is a definite cockerel. The Wyandotte in pic 1 is probably a cockerel but it could turn out to be a pullet, so give it time. Sometimes Wyandottes will show red in the comb at a very early age and still turn out to be pullets. Must be a genetic thing. Photos of its back and shoulders would help, but wait a week or two.

#2, the single comb bird with dark feathers coming in at the breast, is a definite cockerel. The Wyandotte in pic 1 is probably a cockerel but it could turn out to be a pullet, so give it time. Sometimes Wyandottes will show red in the comb at a very early age and still turn out to be pullets. Must be a genetic thing. Photos of its back and shoulders would help, but wait a week or two.
I think it is a Silver Sebright

Back
Top Bottom