Hi, I'm ashley. Been following BYC for a while now and it's been very helpful for me. Now I'm stumped. I believe my frizzles are carriers for coryza and my flock has been sick. I recently had to put down a barred rock chic because she was so bad, even though she was quarantined I'm noticing my other barred rock chic's eye is swelling and she's starting to wheeze, my araucana rattles but no facial swelling , I also have a brahma rooster that quit crowing 2 days ago. My frizzles, ameracauna, and rhode islands seem fine. I've been putting oxytetracycline and electrolytes in their water for 3 weeks, changing it daily. As well as medicated food. Araucana showed improvement after 2 weeks of antibiotics but now she's relapsed. I keep the coop clean as well as their food and water. This is my first flock and i have silkie chics waiting to come home. Any suggestions for me? Also, my americauna and araucana are 8 months old and haven't produced any eggs yet. Is it safe to eat their eggs if it is coryza?