Several of my hens have come down with symptoms that have me strongly suspecting they have Mycoplasma Galliseptum. The problem I am having is finding a vet that will test in my area for a reasonable fee. The one vet who was willing to test wanted $150+. Waiting on a another vet to get back to me on what his cost would be. I have already decided that if the results were positive that I would cull the flock and start from scratch. Not what I want & I am emotionally attached to some of my older hens, BUT that is what I feel is best. So what if I cannot find a vet to test for a reasonable rate? Do I cull the flock based on my gut feeling? My flock is only a total of 15, so the financial cost of replacing them is not huge. What would you do? Suggestions?