Post a pic of your favorite girl!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CarriBrown, Mar 22, 2007.

1. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

I took this picture of Kendra last night and I just love it! [​IMG]
    She's my favorite girl... I rescued her from someone who had many buff cochins of different ages in one pen. Kendra was little and weak and the others had pulled out her chest feathers. She was also very sick. I brought her home and kept her in the house for a month before putting her out with mine. My BRs attacked her and pulled out all her tail feathers and tore her vent. [​IMG] So she was back in the house for another month. The BRs went to my dad's house and now Kendra is fat, full of feathers, and laying! She is a sweet girl and I just love when she sees me and runs over.
    [​IMG]
    And here is a pic of me trying to kiss her... she wasn't too sure about that!
    [​IMG]

OK Everyone, let's see pictures of your favorite girl!

2. eggchel

eggchel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Dec 26, 2006
    Both Coasts
    My favorite girl holding my other favorite girl.

chel

[​IMG]

3. Barnyard Dawg

Barnyard Dawg Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    Northern California
    My two favorites are the black-sex link and the brown leghorn mainly for the large eggs brown and white.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. CarriBrown

Barnyard- Your Leghorn has a huge comb like one of my BRs! People think she's a roo. [​IMG]
    Let's see some more pics!

5. Barnyard Dawg

Barnyard Dawg Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    Northern California
    Yes Carri she does have a large comb isn't she pretty, she is my favorite as a young chick she injured her leg and had a limp today you would never know.

6. Keleka

Keleka Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2007
    West Bloomfield
    Here is my favorite girl of the bunch. She comes running every time I go out. She is an Isa Brown.
    [​IMG]
    And of course my daughter has Jr. our only bantam of the flock.

[​IMG]

7. Freebie

Freebie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2007
    Bloomingdale, MI
    These are some awesome pictures. I will try to get some up of my favorite, It will just have to wait till I have a little more time.

8. CarriBrown

Keleka- That pic of your daughter is PRICELESS! I love it! I love my little Mille Fleur d'uccle... she is such a sweetie. She loves to sit next to me but doesn't like to be held like that.

9. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    Awesome pics, everyone! The roos usually get all the attention. I'll look for some pix of my favorite girls.

10. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    I don't have a good pic of my most favorite hen (Miss Prissy)uploaded but here's my other favorite hen, Peeps.She's my pretty girl [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by