Songster
9 Years
May 31, 2010
I have no idea.
Post it, I wanna hear some catchy lyrics
big_smile.png

Why did you waste your time on me?

Verse One:
How come I approached you? Why did I come up to you? I've should have dumped you. I could see through eyes that lie. I'm glad it didn't work out. Cause your game were getting old and I was fooled. I don't play by the guys rules. I should have went with my gut I thought you were different but I am still not having any luck. You took your pick that you will soon regret. Don't come crawling back to me when your upset with no rest.

Chorus:
Why waste your time on me? It was plain to see your jealousy. You wanted her back on bending knee. I didn't want to be more than friends but I guess this is how the story ends.
Why did you waste your time on me? I knew you loved her that I could see but at the same time you yell at me. Tell me why did you waste your time on me? Your far ignorant than me.

Verse Two:
How come you think your better than me? How come you think you rule the world? You can't even stick to one girl. You always have one thing on your mind. You don't even know what love is. You call youself a man but in reality you're a coward. No wonderrour relationship went sour.(Oooh) (OOh) (Your never coming back here)

Chorus 2x

Verse Three:
How come you let me hate you? It was a mistake to date you. You think you're an industrialist with just one kiss. You put me through an obstacle and I fought till the end.I will not defend your misfortune with women. Actin' like your swimmin' in 'em. You dove right in for the first chick. Best believe ain't no chick going to fall for your I'm so charming and I get whatever I want Bs.

(Oooh) Don't gotta deal with it anymore
(Oooh) (OOh) Im glad you walked out the door
All you do is control(control)

The "Ain't-got-no-right-to-sing-the Blues"

"I woke up this mornin'
and everything was fine.
My man done up and left me
so's he could get to work on time
My friends don't wanna hear it,
They gonna slap me when I whine!

I got the Got-no-right-to-sing-the blues, boo hoo hoo!

I'm going to make one up here

Hmm...

Ooh, how about a song? I made one up a long time ago, to the tune of the eerie canal song, you might not know it if you're not from NY.

I have a mule
Her name's not Sal
Zero miles on the freaky canal.
She's a horrible worker and an evil pal
Zero miles on the freaky canal.
She is so evil in her way
Because she will not pull my hay
So I will make her work all day
From Albany to Buffalo
Low bridge,
Sal will not go down
Low bridge,
So I guess she'll have to drown.
And she'll never know her neighbor
She'll never know her pal
Cause she'll never navigate on the freaky canal

It's based on the original, and it's really weird. I was bored, ok? I do like it, though...

Back
Top Bottom