Post any and all water fowl pictures here!!!

Discussion in 'Ornamental Fowl (Swans, etc.)' started by poultry09, Feb 15, 2012.

1. poultry09

poultry09 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 1, 2011
    Rainier, Oregon
    I would love to see every ones waterfowl, pens, ponds, out side runs, structures etc. I want to see it even if it's not "stylish". please feel free to post any pictures of any waterfowl swans, geese, ducks. I will post some of my own when I can get a few good shots of them look forward to seeing everyones pictures.

2. KansasKid

KansasKid Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2010
    South East Kansas
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  3. poultry09

Dec 1, 2011
    Rainier, Oregon
    Wow am I jealous of your place!!! Can I come live with you lol. What color of swans are those? Do you ever allow farm visits at your place?

Thank you for posting you awesom pictures!!!

4. KansasKid

Feb 7, 2010
    South East Kansas
    The Swans are just immature mute swans. As far as farm visits go, nobody has really asked to come see my place, after all there actually isn't much to see, a modest size aviary, a pond with some mutts/sebbie/(1)swan and empty brooder tanks turned on there side in anticipation of hatchlings....(Having extreme egg envy of everyone who is hatching as my incubator sets empty)

Sure you can come live with me [​IMG] as long as you help pay for feed. lol.

5. poultry09

Dec 1, 2011
    Rainier, Oregon
    I would love to have all Thoes bird you have but it is hard to go to school and care for the animals. If I am ever in your area I will have to pay you a visit! We might be going to Kansas to go to an exotic animal auction for the fun of it so just might have to stop by.

6. KansasKid

Feb 7, 2010
    South East Kansas
    What auction is it, Yates, Gardner?

This spring is going to be a sell off year, trying to slim down duck numbers and eventually build feeders so it will make it easier for myself/parents to feed and put the free rangers before the fall semester.

7. destinduck

destinduck obsessed with "ducks"

Mar 20, 2008
    n.w.FLORIDA
    Great pics Kansaskid Thanks for sharing. I love the one pic with the duclling looking at ya[​IMG]

8. poultry09

Dec 1, 2011
    Rainier, Oregon
    Well now that you ask I cant find the place I was looking for. Which auction do you recommend going to? So you are selling off some of your birds please pm me and let me know what you have and if you ship

9. kangababy

kangababy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2010
    Alabama
    I will post our website..

www.mhwaterfowlfarm.com
    we are also on facebook M&H Waterfowl

their is a photobook section on teh website and soon it will be overloaded with pictures

10. poultry09

Dec 1, 2011
    Rainier, Oregon
    Your website link is not working for me? but I went on facebook and looked at all your photos and I was very impressed with your place I only have a pair of mandarins but would like to get more pairs of different breeds lucky for me thier is an exoitic water fowl breeder right down the road from me. Here is a crappy picture but it is the only one I have I really dont like that cage I have them in I might be able to build them a new one this year.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by