POST BABY GOAT PICS HERE!!!

muscovy94

Crowing
14 Years
Nov 11, 2008
Vicksburg, MS
smile.png
Hey everyone I am posting this thread for everyone who has goats. Post your baby goat pics here so we can all see the little cutie pies please!!
smile.png

These are my babies minutes after being born.

That's hank. And the rest are all of willie.

This is willie now.

I haven't gotten them yet but they'll be mine after they're are weaned. They are fainting goat wethers not brothers though.

This is Lola 3 month old [the black and white] The brown moonspot is unnamed yet. Then Sunflow is the La boer. Sunflow and the moonspot are about 2 month old.

2pow38k.jpg

Couple week old boer cross. Her mom is actually a mini la mancha we got from auction when she was pregnant.

33xg3nr.jpg

Another pics of the moonspot doe. The other in the background, the brown and white is a Nubian alpine that we got from the local farmers market they were selling goats for meat for $30... but we got her as a pet. So sad, they were all bottle feed and so sweet.

14trfc8.jpg

Nubian cross . Gypsys buck. So weird he was all brown when he was born.

w6s8ig.jpg

Cowies bucks. They are La mancha nubian cross

s1q720.jpg

29uvlp0.jpg

Latte and her buck. Latte is Nubian boer, and her kid is 3/4th Nubian and a 1/4th boer. Hes a big boy for as nubian as he is. This is when he was 24 hours old

jaxg2h.jpg

2 weeks old. Other kid is gypys buck.

16j4zs7.jpg

Gypsys kids. The front one is a doe, she has a heart on her back so cool, then the other two are bucks. Couple weeks old, they were really little when they were born.

1zn8p52.jpg

Flower and her buck. They look sooo alike its funny.

xpc9cm.jpg

backyard herds is part of backyard chickens for goats, cows, etc.
I dont think it is spam if it's part of the site you're on.
I think it's information.

Back
Top Bottom