*POST CLOSED* Looking for Standard Cochin Roo - Tennessee

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Biddylover, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Biddylover

Biddylover Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2009
    Tennessee
    *FOUND A BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCHIN ROO AND A SPLASH ROO NOT TO FAR FROM ME ABOUT 80 MILES THANK YOU EVERYONE*

25 weeks or younger, would be awesome, or if he matched my Silver Laced Cochin Pullet would rock... a Partridge or Black would be sweet but beggers can't be choosers.

If someone is willing to trade I have Silver Spangled Hamburg's 25 weeks old Roo and Pullet.

Please pm me or email me [email protected]

Thank you, Shana

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  2. chikman

chikman Out Of The Brooder

Aug 10, 2009
    douglas
    Wish U Lived Closer I Am In Georgia And Have Three Black Ones That Are 4 Months Old

3. Biddylover

May 24, 2009
    Tennessee
    [​IMG] GOODNESS, I wish we lived closer to each other too. What part of Georgia if you don't mind me asking, curiousity. I have friends there and used to drive to Jacksonville or Jackson FL can't remember the name LOL. It seems the region where I live is bad for trading or meeting up with people, you would think my sister state AR would have some input or even SE MO, I driver to Hardy AR quite often to go camping so I four hours isn't too bad of a drive. Ho humm, maybe someone will see this. btw my roo and hen I want to trade are friendly and sweet and pretty. I am going to post a pic of them in bit after I finish throwing this bday party today. My apologies for the long response [​IMG] I do that a lot. Enjoy the holiday. Shana

4. chickenlady

chickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2007
    Stillwater, NJ
    I have a bunch of 3 month old cockerals that will need new homes, but again, would have to ship, just a little too far away. [​IMG]

5. chikman

chikman Out Of The Brooder

Aug 10, 2009
    douglas
    i live in douglas ga about 2 hours from jacksonville fl.

6. Fowl Visions

Fowl Visions Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Keystone Heights, FL
    I have a couple of Partridge roos and I would gladly part with one. They are six months old but unfortunately I live on the outskirts of Jacksonville, FL, so probably out of your range.

7. tothemoon

tothemoon Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2009
    Texas
    I have a black 3 month old cochin bantam to find a good home for. He came from blue parents but turned out black. I live near lexington SC.

8. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    I've got several Large Fowl Barred Cochin roosters that I am going to be selling. Also have a Pair of Gold Laced Cochins LF that I might could be talked out of. I live in Central MS. Also if I can find me a LF Splash Cochin rooster I would have a LF Black Roo available.

9. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I have an extra splash roo. Everyone else seems to far away to take him. I'm not in a rush to rehome him- but if someone "needs" him....
    I'm on the edge of the Cumberland Plateau by Fall Creek Falls state park.
    [​IMG]

He's the big guy in the middle. No- I don't have all of those birds in a tiny box- they were just trying to get away from me [​IMG]

10. Biddylover

May 24, 2009
    Tennessee
    I am excited at all the responses, only downfall is the majority of you are out of my range [​IMG] but it looks like a couple of you may be able to help each other [​IMG]

jmhappycowboy I sent you a PM, I am interested but not sure what do to do talk you out of your Pair of Gold Laced Cochins LF [​IMG]

HappyMtn I wish you were closer it looks like you are way east TN, a bit more of a drive than I would like to take although your Splash Roo would go nicely with my Silver Laced. I think I have found my second favorite birds that I want to keep, I love ee's and I just love my Cochin she is a sweetie.

Thank you everyone for your responses, I am still looking or waiting for responses. I will remove this when I get my roo. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by