Post Office Love/Hate

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Oklahoma Lightning, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Oklahoma Lightning

Oklahoma Lightning Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2009
    Twin Oaks
    What a different a week makes. I am setting here with a perfect shipment of pretty pink,green and blue eggs. No broken,no cracked, box in perfect shape. I want to say thanks to Jeff for the great packing job and to the Post Office for getting them here so good.
    The different is the package didn't look like it had been used as a football, like the turkey one had. And the lady has agreed to replace the eggs. She has been wonderful about it and just as upset as I was. The box had been dented and everything last time. This box looks like it came from next door. He wrote which side up,temperature sensitive,Extremely Fragile, Live hatching eggs and more and wrapped each egg. It was like Christmas morning so much fun.
    Jeff thank you so which for the wonderful eggs. If anyone see Jeff from Greenup,Ky eggs for sale, you will get your money worth and more.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
  2. ChanceRider

ChanceRider Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2008
    Somerset, CA
    Good to hear that everything's working out well for you. Good luck with the eggs! I just received my first incubator today and will soon be looking for eggs also.

3. katrinag

katrinag Chillin' With My Peeps

I have found it best not to mark the box with anything on the outside.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by