1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Post office.... Wreck....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by rebelcowboysnb, Apr 12, 2011.

1. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm Premium Member

Wrecked the Suburban yesterday. Not bad but I got side swiped in a parking lot of the post office by a new motor home that probably cost several $100K. Even when you know you are not at fault its a funny feeling having to discuss fault in a fender bender when the other persons fender costs way more than your house.

2. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

[​IMG]

3. WingingIt

WingingIt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Glad you're OK. I know what you mean about those things. Some of them are *SUPER NICE.*

4. rebelcowboysnb

Yea, my Suburban made it 27 years without a scratch to get hit by a house...... [​IMG]

I bet its pant transfer in my new dent doubled the value of my truck. [​IMG]

5. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

sorry about your car, at least you know those folks can afford to pay the damages!

6. rebelcowboysnb

We didn't report it in the end. There's should buff out an mine was $900. Parking lot stuff is not worth fighting especially to fix a dent in a $900 truck.

7. cackydoodledoo

cackydoodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2011
    Crazyville, USA
    Well they could at least pay you for the repairs. They can obviously more than afford it!!!!

8. rebelcowboysnb

Maybe, but any time I have a crash an only have to deal with fixing my truck I'm happy. Two years ago I was pulling a trailer up in Tn an as I turned left someone behind me swerved in to the other lane, went around my trailer an T-boned my truck. Little compact car carried my long bed truck, 20 foot lowboy trailer and 9, 300 gallon liquid bulk tanks clean off the road..... He sued me.....

9. Steve_of_sandspoultry

Steve_of_sandspoultry Overrun With Chickens

deleted

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  10. jennifersmith326

jennifersmith326 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2011
    Griffin, GA
    Quote:I hope they didn't win.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by