~*POST PICS OF YOUR HORSES*~

Chickiezz

Songster
10 Years
Apr 14, 2009
I have 2 horses,a registered 12 yr old b;ack and white Paint mare Hailey and a registered 4 yr old Grullo Quarter Horse Gracie. They are all broke to ride and are beautiful. I love trail riding and doing barrels with them. Here they are:

28083_dsi_pics_053.jpg

This is Hailey, I'm boring her! lol Look at her yawn!
28083_graduation_party_004.jpg

28083_dsi_pics_057.jpg

Here is Gracie. Isn't she beautiful?
28083_graduation_party_003.jpg

****POST PICS OF YOUR HORSES AND TELL ABOUT THEM!!!!
big_smile.png

This is our BLM Mustang Elky at the Nebraska Horse Expo..
Hes our driving/riding horse, and is amazing when he pulls a cart

24462_img_8551.jpg

This is Gonzo our Mini Mule, and Junior MY Colt, who is a yearling now.

24462_img_8594.jpg

We have 6 Horses and Gonzo, but all the pictures of everyone is on the other computer. Ill post the rest later!!

Last edited:
My horses are on my BYC PAGE
big_smile.png

We show/train reining and cutting. Our reiner had a baby on us a few weeks ago unexpectedly! LOL But now that the shock and upset is over...we love the new filly
smile.png

Last edited:
newbabes019.jpg

this little guy was a complete surprise 3 days ago. His momma is past having babies( I thought so anyway) and well last summer she was feeling frisky and slipped under the electric fence to visit our black and white classic shetland stallion... this is the result
tongue.png

Quote:
LOL This happend to us!!! Our mare got out once last year, went down the road 2 miles and was put in the field with a stud (the most beautiful one I have ever seen - we had bred this mare to him twice and it didn't take) and apparently he bred her because almost 3 weeks ago we woke up to a filly and were in complete surprise. I remember seeing her milk vein and bag swell but she has done that so many times without being in foal so I didn't pay it any attention and kept her on her tough work schedule....
roll.png
Our little baby is on my BYC page. LOL I guess my mare isn't the only frisky one around.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom