post pics of your mama ducks with their babies!!

Let's see if I got any. These are wild ducks:

The first one is of Ducky and his mom when Ducky was about 10 days old:

64797_ducky0814.jpg

Here's a rouen-mallard mix mama and her two ducklings. I don't know what ever became of them as they disappeared at about a week old:

64797_062510.jpg

Fish food mama and her three two week old female ducklings. They're still around, fully grown and now breeding:

64797_2weekoldducklings.jpg

Two of the cereal ducklings. I don't know what happened to them, either:

64797_cheerios6.jpg

This is a fun thread, I'm really enjoying all the pics, thanks for starting it lcw1995!
Aduckstolemyheart I'm glad it helps, still hoping Izzy comes home.
Cat it looks like cakers was already to outgrow her mom, sad they were taken like that.
Kansaskid, that's one protective looking momma there!!
Desertdarlene it amazes me how well you know and love all the wild ducks, beautiful photos!
Duckyfrom OZ is that one of your Harlequin colored runners? She's lovely.
Ejctm it looks like Bene hatched a real sweet assortment, so cute!

Well here's some more of Aretha and her babies:
16390_100_1694.jpg

16390_100_2087.jpg

16390_100_1953.jpg

Last one, I sold ten of the runner ducklings, but we kept one for a while and the two Harlequins.
Here they are with momma when they were a little older:
16390_100_2337.jpg

Edited because I wanted to add that that runner daughter is the duck in my avatar!

Last edited:
Thanks Dances with Ducks! It's nice to see a broody runner. I'm hoping Oreo, black and white cayuga-runner mix at our lake will be able to raise some ducklings as I know they're going to be adorable. But, is unlikely.

gorgeous pics everyone. and your welcome. im glad I started the thread too.!
Dances With Ducks, you should post pics of the daughter runner. cant hardely see it in yur avatar.
post it.! lol.

Back
Top Bottom