Post pics of your stock from Ideal Poultry

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by IwannaBEaMERMAID, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IwannaBEaMERMAID

IwannaBEaMERMAID Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2009
    Beverly Hills, CA
    i just wanna see before i buy, i planning on the mix silkies/ self blue, buff,white,barred and golden laced cochins/sultans/ dilver laced polish/ buff orpington/ Milli Fleur d Uccle Bantam /silver and golden pheonix/ and red shouldered yoma. [​IMG]

so if u have some of these birds from ideal can u please [​IMG] post pics of them

and if you dont have these specific breeds, any pic from ideal stock will do !!!THANX!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    The following are some of my Ideal bunch... They aren't show birds but they were a lot of fun... If you are looking for show quality/breeder birds get them from a breeder not a hatchery, otherwise if not picky about showing, then these are nice birds for a hatchery stock. Some turned out great and some not so great as far as form and standard. I didn't have any of what you were looking for...

My blue Silkies (Not self blue) ended up being a pair
    [​IMG]
    Ancona
    [​IMG]
    Porcelain Dutch
    [​IMG]
    Black tailed buff Jap... Got a pair of these
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Salmon Faverolle... Had a trio of these but gave two away
    [​IMG]
    Barred Rock...he was the only packing peanut we kept because he impressioned so strongly on our daughter
    [​IMG]
    Black tailed Buff Dutch... He was a camera ham...
    [​IMG]
    Self Blue Cochin bantam
    [​IMG]
    Partridge Cochin bantam
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by