1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

post pictures of white egyptian geese here please!!!!!

Discussion in 'Ornamental Fowl (Swans, etc.)' started by maransfan16, Jul 14, 2013.

1. maransfan16

maransfan16 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 17, 2012
    southwest kentucky
    if those of you on here who have them don't mind could you post some pictures of white egyptian geese i can't find very many pictures on the computer and those that i found are terrible and don't show them very well the reason i am asking is because i have the option of getting a pair of whites or normal colored and i don't know which ones to get.
    here is the best and only good picture i could find i would really like it if anyone could get better pictures
    [​IMG]

2. maransfan16

maransfan16 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 17, 2012
    southwest kentucky
    also i would like to put to a vote which color is most likeable white or original this will also help me decide what color to get as i would think one color will sell better over the other and i don't plan on keeping chicks so they will have to be sold. here is a picture of each (used the same picture of the white as the first post)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    which do you guys like

3. Najaf

Najaf Out Of The Brooder

Sep 20, 2015
    Bhot are beautiful birds but 2nd one has good colour i like her

4. Roy31

Roy31 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 2, 2014
    pa
    I like the 2nd one too. I'm just more into the color than just having white

5. Buck Oakes