post pictures of your pigs any kind welcome

*chicken+quail=luv* :

Quote:
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif

Wow, that is one big piggy!

I agree!!! WOW! I showed the picture to my mom and she was like "wow, thats a lot of bacon" I was like
ep.gif
how rude!​

I just love the photo's....

I have a question for all the Pot Belly Pig people

As a little piggy lets say 14 weeks old do they ever lay down for a rest during the day ....mine sleeps through the night ... braggin' like I have a baby
lau.gif
during the day she's on the go go go ...to the point where I have to put her in her crate so I can get some stuff done ...she doesnt mind goes to sleep then ...recharges her batteries ....but once it starts to get dark I put her in her crate and periodically take her outside to do a pee and put her back in and she sleeps through till the morning ..In time I'd like her to sleep in a basket or dog bed ...thanks

once shes potty trained you can have her start sleeping in a dog bed.. she'll go there every night by herself and snuggle down for the night...
they LOVE anything thay can burrow inside of... underneath blankets..etc...
Pige are VERY very into a routine....once you guys have a routine she'll do it every night...

Last edited:
I love Hereford pigs!!!
We had a boar, but he was an escape artist and with a housing development behind our property, they didn't appreciate his landscaping technique!
We had to sell him. He did father a couple of litters, but since they weren't purebred, their color was off. I'm still looking for the right one.
I'll have to get my camera out and take pics of the pigs we have now.

Jean

Back
Top Bottom