Post Plymouth Rock Pics Please(if you think your chickens are beautiful) Target 5000 pages

vishnu kokareko

Chirping
7 Years
Mar 24, 2012
INDIA , KERALA
Please post pics of your
Plymouth Rock

, any color, standard or bantam and tell what you like or dislike about them, thanks.

our target is 5000 pages iam a new comer so pls help me WE CAN SHOW BYC that new comers are not bad

Last edited:

this is my rooster isnt he a beauty pls post yours
love.gif

Last edited:
Vishnu, there is no rule against more than one breed thread so you can start your own, however, most members seem to like posting on the longer running, more active threads, just a tip for you. It has nothing to do with you being a new member. Your rooster is good looking. Barred Rocks are my favorite of all. I recently lost my oldest BR rooster to a heart attack, Zane.

I'll post a picture on here for you of some of my hens from good quality heritage lines, but hatchery Rocks started my love of them years ago:

Last edited:
Vishnu, there is no rule against more than one breed thread so you can start your own, however, most members seem to like posting on the longer running, more active threads, just a tip for you. It has nothing to do with you being a new member. Your rooster is good looking. Barred Rocks are my favorite of all. I recently lost my oldest BR rooster to a heart attack, Zane.

I'll post a picture on here for you of some of my hens from good quality heritage lines, but hatchery Rocks started my love of them years ago:

thatks being a moderator you are so gentle to all the members

Back
Top Bottom