Post Reply and Post new topic button..

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by StevenW., Nov 13, 2011.

1. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    Has been disappearing and reappearing all day. I've restarted my computer, refreshed the page, refreshed the browser, and even opened up a new browser.
    It has been doing this all day! The only way I'm able to post onto topics is because of the quote button.

I'm not sure why its doing this.. But every other page is working fine that I have up. [​IMG]

2. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    Weird. I've never had this happen, today or any day, and I've been on and off here all day. Our geek squad will be along shortly!

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Here are a few questions that will help us find, duplicate, and hopefully resolve the problem:

• Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
    • Have you logged out, deleted your internet cookies, logged back in, and tried again?
    • Have you tried a different browser?
    • Have you tried a different computer?

4. StevenW.

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    Quote:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
  5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Is it in all forums or just specific sections?

Anybody else having this problem? Usually if it was a problem on our side we'd be flooded with hundreds of "HEY FIX THIS" posts. [​IMG]

6. StevenW.

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    Quote:Sorry it took so long to respond.. [​IMG]

I tried going to other sections and it still did the same thing. I'm not sure why it was doing that, but it's working great at the moment! [​IMG]

7. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    It works for me. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by