(Post Thread)

image.jpg

They are both laying right now

I am pretty sure i may have fertile eggs i will post a pic of candled eggs (my duck layed a chicken texturized egg and is about the size of one and our roo might have fertilized but that is pretty much impossible

Sad news… ross had passed 🥺 gone but never forgotten, i should tell the entire story. Ross (black hen) was getting ready to lay an egg but the door to the coop was closed for some reason (probably the wind) so she jumps the fence into the neighbours yard WHILE their dogs were outside, luckily their dogs are sweet and wouldnt ever eat our hens, so the dog picked her up and set her down by their backdoor where our neighbour was standing, the hen ran straight to an old dog house to try to hide. So i went to their house and got her… she wasnt eating, clucking, jumping, flapping her wings and i was very concerned so i separated her from the flock and gave her a fresh new hay in her cage and i let her warm up, day later i tried to get her to eat so i called a vet and they said she would most likely pass, he said chicken abiotic powder to put in hen water gallon jug thing, i barely filled the bathtub to enough water for her to sit in it and warm up (water was perfect temp) after she went back in her cage with a towel under her, layer that night she died in my arms 😢😢😭

Back
Top Bottom