post you bird pics and info*super duper pic heavy*

I'll just post the ones that I have something special to say about
lol.png

dec6014.jpg

Rambo keeping his girls warm. What a good little d'Uccle <3 I absolutely adore him!

mildredandsandra.jpg

Mildew the black cochin pullet singing opera with my friend Sandra! XD

chicks010.jpg

The show winner Oreo(the white crested black polish) glaring at her uglier polish friend, Marble, who is not enjoying the wind in this picture.

babies010.jpg

Duck (RIP) telling me a good joke.
big_smile.png

chickens013.jpg

This is Noodle, a very pretty mutt. I absolutely love her. She has pretty dark blue near her rear and then it gets laced with amber along her sides with neat colored neck feathers and the BIGGEST beard I've ever seen, its always flopping around. Anyway, she won best utility at a fair, and i was making my rounds feeding all the ladies when these preppy 10 year olds were gathered near her cage. Let me just say that I live in a place called Marin County, which is generally upper class and full of alot of snobs and 'rich wannabe hippies'. So these kids were holding their iphones and stuff and i heard one go "that is the UGLIEST bird i've ever seen!" and so i shoved past them and said "YOUR are the ugliest spoiled BRAT i've ever seen!" and opened her cage to feed her, so it was obvious she belonged to me, and the little girls were all :O and ran away. >
big_smile.png

Here I have my six little birds in my laying flock in The suburbs. They are from meyer hatchery and are about 8 weeks old in these pictures. The two rooster have been rehomed they were a silver laced wyndotte and another EE.

the two salmon favvorels both pullets
Birds006.jpg

My EE pullet
Birds010.jpg

one of the two cuckoo marans girls
Birds004.jpg

my golden laced wyndotte pullet
Birds005.jpg

I may be getting a pair of wheaoton Amerucanas and I will be ordering a chantlacer pullet ,a blue andalusian pullet, a buff orphington pullet, and a RIR pullet in febuary.

Last edited:
My first show girl....
pumpkin218.jpg

My Silver Spangled Hamburg with the Australorps and one Barred rock hen behind him with my old roo the is gone now
sad.png

Picture436.jpg

My Muscovies
fabric003-1.jpg

My runners and roeun
duckies.gif

My new Buffs
pumpkin214.jpg

My new runner and ?
pumpkin215.jpg

One of the 14 bantams I babysit

haleychicken1.jpg

Last edited:

The white one on the far right is a splash cochin that is the first chick I ever hatched. The other two are frizzles that can't stand to be away from each other, so I named them racket and ruckess(spelling?).

When I got this one, it was solid black and was sold to me as a hen. After she molted, the feathers started coming out orange and the comb started growing bigger and bigger= rooster. I am happy with the outcome though.

Here's all my birds,

silver penciled cochins
100_0408.jpg

black tail red oegb
100_0406.jpg

barred rock
100_0403.jpg

brown red oegb
100_0402.jpg

golden buff
100_0401.jpg

DS's wyandotte roo and mixed hen "Big Mama"