1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Post your Beautiful Turkey pictures here!

Discussion in 'Turkeys' started by HillbillyAcres, Oct 10, 2012.

1. HillbillyAcres

HillbillyAcres Out Of The Brooder

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. HillbillyAcres

Oh what beautiful pic's I am enviouse of your Royal Palm, I am so getting some next year and some burbons. I love your wild turkey I have a male named Groucho he's our pet and I have 2 black spanish. Thank you so much for sharring. Brenda

4. aoxa

My wild turkey hen is a pet as well. She's very attached to me, and is named Betty. I caught a video of my royal palm tom (named tom) strutting last night. He is just starting. :) He was born in June.

5. HillbillyAcres

Oh your video gave me a huge smile and a happy tear. Thank you for sharring and making my day!

6. aoxa

Thanks! If you liked that, check out this one of my hen Betty harassing my rooster :D

7. HillbillyAcres

OMG! tooooo funny! I'm still LMAO. I love Gigi's hairdo. I think your turkey's jelouse because she has no hair.

8. Charm1704

Charm1704 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

They are 10 weeks old and starting to get their dark red feathers...I love my Bourbons.....[​IMG]

9. HillbillyAcres

Beautiful burbons!

10. fastrnrik

fastrnrik Out Of The Brooder

Aug 13, 2012
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here's our guy doing the two things he does the most, strut & stare in the back door LOL.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by