1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Post Your Best d'Uccle Pictures!

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by MisFitzFarm, Dec 25, 2013.

1. MisFitzFarm

MisFitzFarm Out Of The Brooder

Nov 19, 2013
    Hello all! I am making this thread to get an idea of who else breeds d'Uccles here on BYC! I have been to a few different breeder threads, but it's tough to judge a bird's quality without a picture. I would appreciate if anyone posted a picture of your birds, any variety is great! I will be posting pictures of mine later! Thanks and Happy Holidays!

2. mindylee

mindylee Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 28, 2012
    Lapeer Michigan
    [​IMG]

Im not a millie breeder but did own this cutie until she passed away 2 weeks ago. Her name was skittles and tho I breed cochin bantams... she was my favorite. I have a cross breed daughter of hers that reminds me so much of her.

3. MisFitzFarm

MisFitzFarm Out Of The Brooder

Nov 19, 2013
    I'm so sorry for your loss. She is a cutie, and she almost looks like a Brown Red d'Uccle or a Mahogany Mille Fleur, both of which are hard to find in the US. I love those leg feathers, too!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by