Post your budgie pictures here

Discussion in 'Caged Birds - Finches, Canaries, Cockatiels, Parro' started by ariconnie48, Jan 30, 2013.

1. ariconnie48

ariconnie48 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 24, 2012
    Chicken Land
    Post your pictures of your pretty budgies here. I have a green budgie but I don't know how to put it on here.

2. Poultrybonkers

Poultrybonkers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2011
    Mine are in my album since i have so many lol

3. Muffin14143

Muffin14143 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2013
    New England
    [​IMG]
    This is my Dixie. He is eleven years old and I got him from the animal shelter and tamed him. He still a little nervous and stubborn, especially with hands, but he is much better.

4. ladybirdb12

ladybirdb12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2012
    He is so cute, I had one named Bam Bam, looked just like yours Dixie, his mate is still with us Pebbles, she is tame and loves to hang with the cockateils or chase them off its funny she is awesome. :D

5. Muffin14143

Muffin14143 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2013
    New England
    Aw, Bam Bam and Pebbles sound so cute! Love the names! How did you tame them? Dixie is still very nervous and a little stubborn. He is a rescue bird, but was taken very well care of in his previous homes. He lived at the shelter for a while, but wasn't handled there and lost his tameness[​IMG]. You sound pretty bird savvy, so I thought you could help. Dixie is my first bird.

6. ariconnie48

ariconnie48 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 24, 2012
    Chicken Land
    [​IMG]
    Here is Green Girl. I found out how to upload pictures.

7. elsfieldchickens

elsfieldchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

One of mine [​IMG]

8. Curtiejlee

Curtiejlee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2013
    Eastern Washington
    [​IMG]
    This is my five year old hen, Timber. My sister and I got parakeets five years ago? I named mine Steve, she named hers Timber. Turns out, children can get tired of pets pretty fast! She gave me Timber. Steve died randomly at two years old, sad day :(. She now lives with the cockatiels and thinks I'm her mate. Took me around three years to tame the biting monster!!!

9. elsfieldchickens

elsfieldchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

10. BaileyPaisley

BaileyPaisley Out Of The Brooder

Apr 6, 2014
    This is my budgie! His name is Carly he is a 8 month old blue and gray male! He is beautiful I have had him for only 2 days, but he like it's here I let him fly around and he likes to be held[​IMG][/IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by