POST YOUR RABBIT PICS!!! PLEASE! :)

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by muscovy94, Mar 20, 2009.

1. muscovy94

muscovy94 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 11, 2008
    Vicksburg, MS
    Hey everyone I have recently become interested in rabbits so I'm asking that everyone that has rabbits post a pic of them and tell what breed they are. [​IMG]

Thanks. [​IMG]

2. animalgirl2010

animalgirl2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    bootheel of missouri
    Here is my rabbits they are lionheads. I used to have nzw but the ones I had were terribly mean so I sold those, these are the sweetest I have ever had.
    Female her name is bubbles ( my four year old niece got to name them)
    [​IMG]
    Male noodles
    [​IMG]
    Their babies right before they went to there new home. [​IMG] We miss them and cant wait to have more. We will probably keep one of the new ones.
    [​IMG]

3. Blooming chicks

Blooming chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Bucks County
    [​IMG]

This is Boo-Boo Bunny, and we have NO idea what breed rabbit he is. But he is super friendly, and very clean (never goes outside the cage!). Best of all, he is toddler friendly [​IMG]

4. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    This is a bunny we had a few years ago, we called him Pierre because he looks like he has a little French mustache. He was a mini-rex.

[​IMG]

5. muscovy94

muscovy94 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 11, 2008
    Vicksburg, MS
    aww. very pretty rabbits everyone! ANyone else have rabbits?

6. silverfilly

silverfilly Peepin N' Cheepin

Jan 25, 2008
    Kansas
    Here is my Blue Silver Fox buck and the white one is one of my Hottot does, My English angora is currently geting a hair cut and Im NOT taking a pick of her and showing you all her HORRIBLE hack job LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
  7. tay26

tay26 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 11, 2009
    hey i love rabbits! these are 2 of my netherland dwarfs. The dark one is a sable marten buck and the cream with dark ears is a black himi doe. They are a very small breed (2 Ibs) and my favorites. They can have varying personalities but the himi is the nicest rabbit i have ever had
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. dddCT

dddCT Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2008
    Durham, CT
    Here are some pictures of some our Flemish. this is Tracy at 6 months light gray doe [​IMG]
    This is our newest litter from Maggie one of our light gray does. This is 3 of the kits at 3 days old [​IMG]
    Then the same bunnies with litter mates today at 3 weeks old [​IMG]
    And here are 2 of our baby blue does Indigo and Iris born on Christmas [​IMG]

9. sandspoultry

sandspoultry Everybody loves a Turkey

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    Here is a picture of mine, they are Palominos, a large rabbit around 10lbs when they are grown. They have great personalities.

[​IMG]

Sharon

10. tay26

tay26 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 11, 2009
    i also have jersey woolies. They are a nice breed and would make great pets. They remind me of puppies and they are very fluffy. They have long angora fur and are more high maintanence to keep it from getting knots and tangles. The light one is a smoke pearl doe and the darker a siamese sable buck.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by