1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Posting pics..

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Nivrocco, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Nivrocco

Nivrocco Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2009
    S.W. VA
    I can't seem to figure out how to post pics..I finally got some loaded on my computer, but can't get them on the site..Help? Got it and Thanks..[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  2. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    See that blue bar at the top of the page? Click on the word "uploads". Then follow the instructions to upload onto the site (make sure you click the resize box for 640x460!). Then copy/paste the code into your post and you'll be done! Can't wait to see pics! [​IMG]

3. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Try posting this in the BYC Feedback Forum and edit your title be more specific. You can always ask a moderator too. Sorry im not more help, it took me a while too.

4. LovinMyPeeps

LovinMyPeeps Sees Wine Dots

Mar 22, 2009
    Heuvelton, NY
    OK I'm giving this a try too... here are my babies on the first day they arrived from Ideal...

[​IMG]

5. Chickenaddict

Chickenaddict Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    Awww cuteness!!1 congrats on your new babies and [​IMG]

6. tim_TX

tim_TX Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    What are you using for litter? In the photo it sure looks a lot like their food. I hope they don't decide to eat it.

7. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Yippee you did it... [​IMG]

8. LovinMyPeeps

LovinMyPeeps Sees Wine Dots

Mar 22, 2009
    Heuvelton, NY
    I took the papertowels out for the picture and no they eat the starter not the shavings LOL.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by