Pot belly piglet!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by neenerbutt92, Jan 17, 2011.

1. neenerbutt92

neenerbutt92 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2010
    I have a sweet little pot belly pig her name is Olive. She is a wonderful little piggy other then the fact that sometimes she doesn't pee in the litter box, sometimes she will pee in the litter box and sometimes she just pees on the floor. Is there anyway I can train her to us the litter box, I've had other piglets in the house and all of them have used to litter box like good little piggies, but not Olive. If she doesn't start using the litter box full time I will have to take her outside, and I really don't want to do that. I hope someone can help me!
    [​IMG]

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    keep her in a SMALL area... so theres only just room for her and food and the litter box untill she is potty trained.

3. patti'speeps

patti'speeps Out Of The Brooder

Oct 27, 2010
    Greensburg, Indiana
    Olive is such a cute name!!!! My husband recently gave me a mini pig for my birthday. I used puppy training pads to start and eventually put the litter box in the middle of the training pad. My little one is named Penny. Her mama is a potbelly pig and her daddy is a mini pig. We're hoping she doesn't get as big as her mother is. I have the most awesome husband ever. I love my birthday present, and my husband.[​IMG]

4. terrilhb

terrilhb Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    I don't have an answer sorry. Just wanted to say she is gorgeous.

5. Jacklynn

Jacklynn Chillin' With My Peeps

She's SO cute <3

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by