pot belly pigs

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by LoreleisMama, Mar 7, 2011.

1. LoreleisMama

LoreleisMama In the Brooder

Mar 6, 2011
    Our piggy Junior recently passed away and we'll be looking into a new piggy next summer as we're expecting a baby in June. We adopt from a great woman in OH that rescues the little oinkers! Are there any other piggy lovers here?

2. dadsdeercamp

dadsdeercamp Say goodnight gracie

Sep 24, 2010
    Mora MN.
    sorry that you lost him i've wanted one for a long time but just never found one. havn't looked much lately

3. Diamond Wire Farms

Diamond Wire Farms Songster

Jan 19, 2011
    Placerville, CA
    There are a LOT of pig people on BYC. Where are you located? I'm sure one of us could find you a needy pig!

4. farmgirl68

farmgirl68 In the Brooder

Jul 28, 2009
    Hi,
    I am a Pot belly Pig lover. I have 2 girls, Annibelle was to Valentine's Day and Penelope we adopted last month. Penelope was suppose to be 5 months old now, but we believe she is older and pregnant.

I love both my girls, as they are both characters, so funny and loving. They both do tricks too!!!

Where are you from?

5. Skyesrocket

Skyesrocket Songster

Mar 20, 2008
    [​IMG] I am I am! lol I have six. They keep me entertained with thier antics.

6. Chickygirl55

Chickygirl55 Songster

May 6, 2009
    I love ours hes a male. Absolutely a great pet even though now he stay out at the barn cause he refused to potty train lol. But he seems happier this way lol alot friendlier too. Thinking bout getting him a girlfriend? I just absolutely love them. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: