Potato chips

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by KenK, Nov 23, 2011.

1. KenK

KenK Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2011
    Georgia
    You are going to need some chips to eat with those leftover turkey sandwiches.

Get yourself some of these Cape Cod kettle cooked/ 40% less fat chips. This is the only product that I can think of that is reduced fat or calories that I would buy. Ordinarily I would rather just eat less of the full fat kind.

These are actually better than the regular ones.

[​IMG]

I don't work for them but if they wanted to send me a bag of chips for this endorsement... Well that is up to them.

2. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    You know what... I TOTALLY agree!

3. Oregon Blues

Oregon Blues Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2011
    Central Oregon
    For Thanksgiving, get out the mandolin slicer and the fresh potatoes. Fry up your own potato chips. It's a holiday. Do a little extra work to have extraordinary food.

4. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    I will have to try those. The regular ones have too much salt these days and make my mouth hurt.

5. KenK

KenK Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2011
    Georgia
    You might not like them then because they are about as salty as any. Just not as greasy as normal kettle cooked chips.

6. bigmike&nan

bigmike&nan Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:We get these at Sam's Club in the BIG bag and they are all everyone says they are, truly tasty !!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by