Potbelly Pig

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by TATERsmom, Jan 7, 2009.

1. TATERsmom

TATERsmom Out Of The Brooder

Jan 6, 2009
    South Louisiana
    I have a female potbelly pig that I had gotten when she could still fit in a shoe box. At the time we lived in an area with lots of children that played with her.We have recently moved and she now has a boring life. It is breaking my heart and I love her enough to let her go if I could find her a good home.If there is anyone around central Louisiana that might be interested in giving her a good home I would be really greatfull.I would require to be able to inspect her new home before I let her go and would like to be able to visit her if possible.She is an altered female,gets along with everyone and other animals. And she does tricks for Froot Loops,LOL!

2. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    I don't know anything about pigs or pot belly ones. She sounds so cute! Tricks for froot loops!!! How adorable [​IMG]

What else does she eat? And what type of area will she need to be in?

I will pm you with my email address so you can send a pic if you are able. And I will put some other info in there. Give me just a min [​IMG]

3. TATERsmom

TATERsmom Out Of The Brooder

Jan 6, 2009
    South Louisiana
    Ebony still needs a home![​IMG]

4. bheila

bheila Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2008
    Kent, Wa
    It's just not fair that I'm so far away! I would love to have her. I'm sure someone will scoop her up [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by